Wednesday 8 July 2009

Gangsters and Honour

 HONOR AMONGST MAN AND SOCIETY. WHERE HAS IT GONE? WHY HAS IT LEFT. DO WE EVEN KNOW WHAT HONOR WAS?

 Why we are allowing our representatives to continue to allow the banks and the insurance companies to continue to own and run our nation. People wake up and demand the change needed of our representatives or fire them. No money for summer school for children in 39 states Insurance companies spending your money, I am told one and a half million dollars a day fighting a health care system for all the nation. Wake up.

Take a stand, unify, and demand the veil be pulled off this big scam, big government, big gangsters, big deception!

Inspired by the movie Network, we all need to throw open our windows and scream loud and long at our legislators, I AM MAD AS HELL AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

Let's shake it up, America!

1 comment:

  1. Steven. I understand you dropped in on Monday. Shame to miss you. drop me a line if you get a chance. Tell me about Unicef...

    Matt - Social Suicide London

    ReplyDelete